Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jesus for the dogs ...


Me and Lewis and the beasts atop Whitefish Mountain.

I'm back to school. My kids are ... really good. I won't elaborate; I don't want to jinx it. My little crew of ESL/ELL kids remind me why I do this ...

Slim Cessna's Auto Club came to the Flathead. It was, well, the best thing to ever happen in the Valley ... musically. Sorry Russ Nasset and The Revelators ...

Cyclocross is happening, but not so much to me. The Helena race was officially my worst, and shortest, race ever. I'll do my best at the Kalispell races and Rolling Thunder. Then the bikes collect dust until February ...

The Big Mountain season ski pass has been purchased. Now I just need to get skis. I'm planning on taking avalanche awareness courses in November. Winter is coming ...

No comments: